Sunday, November 20, 2011

CD FLASHBACK : I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS ...2001..

Here are images from Rebecca's 2001 cd release 'I Want To Know What Love Is', issued by Solid Records..The album was produced and arranged by Frank McNamara. Tracks on the album are ......
1- I Want To Know What Love IS ...
2- Gently Breaks My Heart
3- I'M Your Medicine
4- Why Worry - Duet with Becky Roberts
5- Tell Me It's Not True
6- I Can Let You Go
7- I Still Believe In You
8- All The Right Things Wrong
9- Freedom Of Angels
10- All I Ask Of You
11- You Are My Home - Duet with Anthony Kirwan
12- The Foggy Dew
REBECCA AND KENNY IN THE STUDIO
Ten years on since this release and Rebecca is currently putting the finishing touches to her brand new studio recording.. Watch this space for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment